:: the dishes ::
• green onion pancake
• pan fried pork dumplings
• green onion stir-fried lamb
• shanghainese short ribs
• beef tendon noodle soup
• shanghainese rice cake

:: the must haves ::
• green onion pancake
• beef tendon noodle soup
• shanghainese rice cake
• shanghainese short ribs

[ he says ] uhmm... will comment after my addiction to fallout 3


[ she says ] i love places like this since their nostalgic to me. growning up with grandparents living in the same house never allowed space to experimental "american" foods in my house and only chinese food was served. rice cakes have always been a favorite of mine especially when they are't made with tiny dried shrimps *gag*. beef noodle soups have always been a part of my childhood since my dad was a very very big fan of noodles and of beef noodle soup. oh, he also makes a mean green onion pancake and some really good dumplings. *yea dad*

do you see the lamb on the left? never been a fan until two years ago. eating lamb has always been a weird thing for me. since i was born in the year of the sheep, in my mind, it would be like eating myself. uhhh... no thanks. my no lamb eating days were broken two years ago when mr.bunnie and i were in shanghai for vacation and had lunch in this tucked away nepalese restaurant. after that, eating lamb hasn't been much a problem but i'm still not that big of a fan but i'll eat it. the ribs were tasty but a little overcooked and dry for my taste an way too many sesame seeds. good lord! still, with a tummy happily filled with all the other goodies.. mmm... rice cakes and beef noodle soup, this is definitely a place to have yummy and pretty cheap food. remember... they're cash only! enjoy!

0 comments